Wednesday, February 24, 2010

There's Always Tomorrow...

... because well, I didn't quite make it to the workout tonight.

Just got off work, AND NO, it's not because I got into work late.. or even that I took an abnormally long lunch break. Everything was going like a regularly scheduled program (you know, one of the "after these messages, we'll be riiiigght back." kinda good days.) when the IT tech and I decide to run a "really quick and easy patch" for our timekeeping software.

One of the beavers musta chewed right through the dam, cause... DAAAAAmMMMMNNN did we have a mess on our hands.

We worked straight through until 9:45pm.. Okay, I (big emphasis on the I!) worked straight through. The little skinny, widget of a dude apparently thought he needed to stop to eat or he might pass out (seriously, dude weighs less than my bra!). I kid, I kid. Mad props to him for being so entertaining & helpful throughout the process that made me completely unheart our timekeeping software techs!!

So, he ran to El Quiero Taco Bell while I drank some water (I figured the least I could do was not eat.. since apparently I would be for-going my evening of treadmill torture.).

So, I'll be back tomorrow.. hopefully with the encouraging words resembling, "I kicked that workout's ass like it was my sister after she hid my Halloween candy!"

No comments:

Post a Comment